Mystery Lameness, Part 1: Dr. Mark Revenaugh
April 2, 2014
U.S. Eventing team veterinarian Dr. Mark Revenaugh of Northwest Equine Performance shares challenging lameness cases from his practice. With lameness, things are not always as they first appear! Part 1 of 3.
- Long Toes in Horses: A Pain in the Butt?
- Foot Pain in Horses: Diagnosing Soft Tissue Problems (AAEP 2010)
- Smaller Endoscopes Lead to Less Invasive Navicular Treatment
- TheHorse.com Presents Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Common Hoof Problems
- Weaving Worries
- New Equine Pain Scoring System Could Provide Quicker, More Effective Intervention
- Lame or Neurologic? Brain Stimulation Might Tell
- MRI Diagnostics: Uses and Limitations
- Lameness Exams in Horses
- Where Does It Hurt?