When to Worry about an Equine Cardiac Murmur
December 30, 2013
Heart murmurs in horses are often difficult for veterinarians to hear and identify. In this presentation by equine internal medicine specialist Dr. Michelle Barton, learn about equine heart murmurs and their possible associated risks to horse health and human safety.
- Effects of Food Deprivation on Horses' Cardiac Function
- Not all Equine Heart Abnormalities are Abnormal
- Heart Rate's Effect on Equine Performance
- Heart Disease Blood Test in Horses: Effective and Useful (AAEP 2010)
- Researcher: Dehydration Can Lead to Misdiagnosis of Heart Disease
- Equine Collapse: Once in a Lifetime?
- 'Heart Attacks' and Heart Disease in Horses
- Managing Abnormal Heart Rhythm in the Performance Horse
- Clues About Cardiac Arrest in Racehorses
- Foal Heart Murmurs Could Signal Other Problems