Q & A: Trimming Feed Costs
January 21, 2013
Laurie Lawrence, PhD, discusses how horse owners can cut their feed costs without cutting corners at the 4th annual UK Kentucky Breeders' Short Course in Lexington.
- Nutritional Considerations for Weanlings
- The Ins and Outs of Feeding the OTTB
- Feed Tags: Four Components to Evaluate
- Protein's Role in Fueling Performance Horses
- Weaning Stress and Nutritional Influences
- Disease Prevalence in Older Horses Examined
- Using Nutrition to Prevent and Manage Equine Disease
- Calcium and Phosphorus Ratios in Equine Diets
- Magnesium Supplementation: Is It Necessary?
- Potential Vitamin K Supplement Eyed for Equine Bone Health