Dr. Erin Denney-Jones discusses stallion fertility and stallion breeding exams.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Estimating Future Stallion Fertility
- Atypical Causes of Stallion Infertility
- Managing Subfertile Stallions
- Stallion Infertility and the Y Chromosome
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2012-'13
- Study: Sires' Genes Form the Equine Placenta
- Stallion Semen Tests: Which to Use and What Do They Mean?
- Do Equine Metabolic Diseases Affect Reproduction?
- Horse Pain and its Impact on Reproduction