ACT 2013: How Pain Impacts Equine Reproduction
August 9, 2013
Dr. Chris Sanchez of the University of Florida describes how pain affects conception rates in other species and how this research might be applied to horses.
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Estimating Future Stallion Fertility
- Atypical Causes of Stallion Infertility
- Managing Subfertile Stallions
- Stallion Infertility and the Y Chromosome
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2012-'13
- Study: Sires' Genes Form the Equine Placenta
- Stallion Semen Tests: Which to Use and What Do They Mean?
- Do Equine Metabolic Diseases Affect Reproduction?
- Horse Pain and its Impact on Reproduction