Budweiser Clydesdales: Handling Travel Stress
April 17, 2013
Dave Thomas, supervisor of the Budwieser Clydesdales' East Coast Hitch, talks about how they manage travel stress with the 10 Clydesdales that travel across the country making appearances, such as this one at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington, Ky.
- Heart Rate Variability to Detect Equine Transport Stress
- Imported Horses: Prevalence of Fevers Examined (AAEP 2011)
- Study Evaluates Pheromone Gel's Calming Effects on Horses
- Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Healthy, Safe Trailering
- Shipping Fever: Prevention is Key
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!
- Horses Unlikely to Spread Arboviruses to New Areas
- Providing Horse Transport Breaks
- Keep Expo Horses Healthy
- Campaigns Work to Keep Endangered Draft Breeds Viable