2013 Laminitis Conference
- November 1-3, 2013
- West Palm Beach, FL
Tailored hoof care and husbandry practices could help affected horses return to health.
Photo by Photos.com
One farrier developed a program for rehabilitating horses recovering from EMS-associated laminitis.
Photo by Courtesy Daisy Bicking
Intra-arterial injection is the "preferred" technique for administrating MSCs to the horse's foot.
Photo by Mathieu Spriet, DVM, MS, Dipl. ACVR, ECVDI
News & Articles
Tailored hoof care and husbandry practices could help affected horses return to health. Read More
- Rehabilitating Horses with EMS-Associated Laminitis
- Stem Cell Administration Techniques in Horses' Feet Compared
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Managing Foot Casts on Horses with Chronic Laminitis
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement
- Veterinarian-Farrier Team Key to Managing Laminitic Horses
- Nutritional Management of Insulin Resistance in Horses
- Manual Lymph Drainage to aid in Laminitis Treatment?
- Researchers Evaluate Hoof Wall Tubule Density, Morphology
- View More