2013 Laminitis Conference
- November 1-3, 2013
- West Palm Beach, FL
Feeding a laminitic horse can be a challenge. Here are some tips for planning a diet suitable for such horses.
Photo by Erica Larson, News Editor
Tailored hoof care and husbandry practices could help affected horses return to health.
Photo by Photos.com
One farrier developed a program for rehabilitating horses recovering from EMS-associated laminitis.
Photo by Courtesy Daisy Bicking
News & Articles
Feeding a laminitic horse can be a challenge. Here are some tips for planning a diet suitable for such horses. Read More
- Florida Horses Injected with Gasoline, 1 Dead
- Rehabilitating Horses with Obesity-Associated Laminitis
- Rehabilitating Horses with EMS-Associated Laminitis
- Stem Cell Administration Techniques in Horses' Feet Compared
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Managing Foot Casts on Horses with Chronic Laminitis
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement
- Veterinarian-Farrier Team Key to Managing Laminitic Horses
- Nutritional Management of Insulin Resistance in Horses
- View More