During the 2008 AAEP Convention experts discussed anabolic steroids, therapeutic medications, aortic-iliac thrombosis(AIT), airway inflammation, polysaccharide storage myopathy (PSSM), and the benefits of endoscopic diagnosis of airway problems during exercise.
- Diagnosing Equine Neck Conditions
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Muscle Problems Can Cause Poor Equine Performance
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Regulatory Veterinarian Checks in Horse Racing
- Effects of Food Deprivation on Horses' Cardiac Function
- Three-Day Eventing Horse Inspections
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)