Dr. Erin Denney-Jones talks about mare fertility and mare breeding soundness exams.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Broodmare C-Section: Subsequent Fertility and Foaling Rates (AAEP 2009)
- Embryo Transfer in Chronically Infertile Mares, AAEP 2008
- Uterine Lavage Before Insemination Not Harmful to Mare Fertility
- Sub-Fertile Mares
- Researchers Mature Equine Oocytes in Laboratory
- Tall Fescue Testing: Understanding the Numbers
- Could ICSI Donor Mares Serve as their Own Embryo Recipients?
- Placentitis Could be Detected Early with Hormone Testing
- Researchers Identify Pregnancy-Supporting Hormone in Mares
- Oocyte Transport Protocols and Success Rates