5 Things You Need to Know
5 Things You Need to Know: MRI
April 12, 2013
Dr. Monty McInturff of Tennessee Equine Hospital shares the most important things he thinks horse owners should know about magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) as a diagnostic tool.
- Local Anesthesia's Effect on MRIs of Horse Feet (AAEP 2011)
- MRI for Localized Fetlock Lameness Diagnosis
- Review of Available MRI Systems
- Navicular Disease: MRI Provides New View
- Better Diagnosis of Bone and Soft Tissue Injuries Through MRI
- Do You Have a "Head Case" for an MRI Study?
- Educational Event after Rolex Thursday April 22
- The Purchase Exam
- Equine Lameness: Clinical Judgment Meets Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnosing Hoof Lameness due to Multiple Causes (AAEP 2012)