Dr. Erin Denney-Jones reviews the basic training and manners your horse needs before an exam to ensure your veterinarian stays save.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Help Sick Horses Heal with Nutrition
- Study Examines Post-Anesthetic Myelopathy in Horses
- The Ins and Outs of Feeding the OTTB
- Three-Day Eventing Horse Inspections
- 'Pinch Grafting' for Equine Lower Limb Wounds (AAEP 2011)
- Understanding Equine Sleep Deprivation
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Equine NSAID Use: Indications and Complications
- New Insulin Resistance Test Method for Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Benefits of Casts for Severe Horse Limb Injuries (AAEP 2011)