How to Do a Half Halt
April 17, 2014
Erin King of All The Kings Horses explains how to do a half halt with your horse to improve collection.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Optimizing the Care and Management of Your Equine Athlete
- Girth Pressure's Impact on Equine Performance
- Diagnosing Lower Limb Lameness in Sport Horses
- Saddle Fit Can be a Problem for Racehorses
- Biosecurity Tip of the Month: Horses and Event Facilities
- Could Stress Cause Gastric Ulcers in Performance Horses?
- The Top 10 Horse Health Articles of 2013