Dry Lots for Horses
Do you have a "dry lot" (a paddock without grass) on your property to help manage your horse's weight during the spring and summer? Please explain why or why not in the comments!
Total votes cast: 579
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Is your horse vaccinated against rabies?
- Have you ever spent a period of time during your life horseless (not owning or regularly riding/working with horses)? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
- Do you live in an area where venomous snakes are a concern? If yes, please tell us about your experiences and if a snake has ever bitten your horse.
- Do you have an evacuation plan in place for your horses in case of natural disaster? Tell us why or why not in the comments below.
- What are your biggest lameness concerns for your horse?
- More Polls