While most equine insurance companies cover up to three focused shock wave treatments, what would you pay per treatment to heal a horse using shock wave therapy if studies demonstrated improvement within weeks?
Total votes cast: 208
Comments & Write-in Answers
- How likely would you be to have colic surgery for your horse if it was necessary?
- Which complementary therapies does your horse receive on a routine basis? (Choose all that apply)
- How many other horses does your horse get turned out with?
- Has your horse had a dental exam or treatment in the past 12 months?
- How far are you located from your veterinarian's office/clinic (or home in the case of ambulatory vets)?
- More Polls