Dr. Fernanda Cesar shares the most current research on R. equi, which causes pneumonia in foals.
Photo by iStock
Download this special report to learn more about equine vaccines and the immunity they induce.
- Poll Recap: Concerns About Equine Mosquito-Borne Diseases
- Seven Tips to Help Keep Your Horse Healthy When Traveling
- Queensland, Australia, Reports its First 2017 Hendra Case
- UKVDL Map of the Month: Rabies 1989-2016
- Maine Horse Owners: Now is the Time to Vaccinate
- World Equine Airway Symposium Scheduled for July
- AVA: Events for Horses Without Hendra Protection is Risky
- International Equine Disease Report, Fourth Quarter 2016
- How to Manage Four Equine Respiratory Emergencies
- Clear and Present Danger: Reduce Your Horse's Disease Risk
- Infographic: Vaccinating Your Horse
- EEE, WEE, and VEE (Eastern, Western, and Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis)
- Hypersalivation in Horses
- Equine Infectious Disease Control in Developing Countries
- Zoonoses: What Horse Owners Need to Know
- Vaccination Basics For Horses
- Contagious Diseases
- Fetal Development and Foal Growth
- Complicated Equine Skin Diseases
- Update on Equine Australian Bat Lyssavirus Case
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Rabies is a concern when horses are bitten by unknown animals. Find out how to protect your horse.
Owning horses sometimes requires making tough choices, especially as they get older.