Check all these tasks off your list as you transition your horse into spring riding season.
Photo by Kevin Thompson/The Horse
Learn how recreational riders can condition and protect their equine weekend warriors.
Photo by iStock
- Spring Health Preparations
- Fit for the Trail
- Poll Recap: Starting Horses Under Saddle
- Safe Longeing
- Poll Recap: Stall vs. Turnout Time
- How Does Arena Footing Affect an Athletic Horse's Longevity?
- Exercise's Effects on Horses' Back Dimensions and Saddle Fit
- 10 Conditioning Resources on TheHorse.com
- Measuring Horses' Skin Temperature Changes Underwater
- 'Inflamm-Aging,' Satellite Cells, and the Equine Athlete
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. An equine sports medicine specialist shares how footing can impact soundness and offers footing selection advice.
Is crowdsourcing the research funding of the future for equine health studies?