An essential identification tool for all horse owners, this one-page horse identification form organizes all of your horse's important information in one convenient place. In case of trauma, theft, weather emergency, missing or loose horse, travel, etc., this free identification form will help you be prepared.
Vital information on your horse, from its name to your veterinarian’s name and contact information, can be life-saving in emergency situations. Keep copies of this form for each horse at the barn and with your alternate contact in case of emergency. Don't spend valuable seconds during an emergency searching through paperwork for this information. This free horse identification form will help you be prepared should disaster strike.
- Microchipping vs. Branding Horses: Which is Less Stressful?
- Horse Owners Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Irene
- Iris Scanning Aids in Horse Identification
- Thousands of Horses At Risk as Mississippi River Swells
- Too Early to Establish Impact of Southern Tornadoes on Horses
- Microchipping: High-Tech Horses
- FEI President: FEI Supports Animal Identification, Traceability
- USDA to Revise Animal Disease Traceability Approach
- Tips to Stop Horse Poachers Offered by Police
- Pain of Branding, Microchip Insertion Compared in New Study