Do you ever administer nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) such as phenylbutazone to your horse(s) without veterinary assessment?
Total votes cast: 905
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Do you volunteer your time in the horse industry (with youth associations, breed clubs, trail organizations, rescues, therapeutic riding centers, etc.)? If so, let us know about your experiences!
- What's your favorite time of the day to spend with your horses?
- How do you plan on watching the Kentucky Derby?
- Does your horse regularly wear a fly mask during spring and summer? If so, tell us why and please share your tips for keeping it on him!
- How much access does your horse have to fresh pasture during the spring and summer?
- More Polls