Racehorses and Second Careers
April 28, 2014
Kentucky Derby and Dubai World Cup-winning trainer Graham Motion shares some thoughts on Thoroughbred racehorses and second careers.
- Results of Standing Fracture Repair in Racehorses Examined
- The Ins and Outs of Feeding the OTTB
- Regulatory Veterinarian Checks in Horse Racing
- Selecting a Thoroughbred: The Role of Genetics
- Do Whips Encourage Racehorses to Run Faster?
- Epiglottic Abnormalities in Nonracehorses: A Review
- Racehorses, Swimming, and Colic
- Myostatin Gene in Thoroughbreds: Further Research Completed
- Equine Veterinarians Most Likely to Contract MRSA
- Sesamoid Fractures: Size, Shape, and Racing Prognosis