Inflammatory Airway Disease in Horses: Causes and Treatments
March 31, 2014
Dr. Laurent Couetil talks about the environmental factors that impact horses with heaves and ways to treat the disease.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)
- In Depth: Evaluating the Upper Respiratory Tract (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Rhinitis in Respiratory Infection Cases (AAEP 2011)
- Epiglottic Abnormalities in Nonracehorses: A Review
- 'Map' Airborne Particles in Barns to Minimize Airway Disease