Teach Your Horse to Stand While Mounting
March 6, 2014
Michelle Quirico, of MQ Training in Napa, Calif., shares tips for teaching your horse to stand still as you mount to ride.
- Moorman's Launches New Web Site
- Apply With Caution: Is Your Topical Treatment Show-Safe?
- Cross-Training Sport Horses for Body and Mind
- Researchers Link Behaviors with Type, Intensity of Emotions
- Methods to Reduce Feeding Time Aggression Studied
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits
- Show Prep Tips Designed to Keep Your Horse Healthy
- What Makes Horses More or Less Likely to Miss Training Days?
- Opening Windows for Equine Social Interaction
- Study: Human Interaction Shapes Horses' Negative Emotions