Role of Nutrition in Geriatric and EMS Horses
November 29, 2013
Dr. Amanda Adams, assistant research professor at the University of Kentucky's Gluck Equine Research Center, shares information about how nutrition can impact the immune responses of geriatric horses and horses with equine metabolic syndrome.
- New Insulin Resistance Test Method for Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Top Medicine Studies of 2011 (AAEP 2011)
- Researchers Evaluate Endocrinopathic Laminitis Prevalence
- Soaking Hay: How Much Sugar is Actually Removed?
- Study: Improved Owner Education Needed for Older Horse Care
- Disease Prevalence in Older Horses Examined
- Researchers Examine Link Between Obesity, Laminitis, and EMS
- Using Nutrition to Prevent and Manage Equine Disease
- First Equine Endocrinology Summit Held
- Identifying and Managing Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS)