ISES 2013: Rider Perception of Rein Tension Study
July 30, 2013
Do you know how much pressure you put on your horse's mouth? Dr. Hayley Randle, a researcher with the equitation science department at Duchy College in Cornwall, U.K., shares the results of her study investigating rider perception of rein tension. This interview is from our on-site coverage of the 2013 International Society of Equitation Science Conference in Newark, Del.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Moorman's Launches New Web Site
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Cross-Training Sport Horses for Body and Mind
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits
- Show Jumping Great Sapphire Dies of Colic Complications
- Show Prep Tips Designed to Keep Your Horse Healthy
- What Makes Horses More or Less Likely to Miss Training Days?
- Saddle Sore Spots