Deworming, Part 2: Internal Parasites Up Close
May 1, 2013
What worms can bother your horse? Dr. Steve Sundholm introduces common internal parasites and their life cycles. In this video he covers large and small strongyles, ascarids (roundworms), tapeworms, bot grubs, and pinworms.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Japan's Nuclear Troubles: What is Radiation's Effect on Horses?
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Researchers: Flexion Tests Target Fetlock Joint
- Horse Owners Advised to Prepare for Hurricane Earl
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally
- Planning Out Deworming Practices