5 Things You Need to Know
5 Things You need to Know: Stallion Fertility
January 9, 2013
Learn important facts about stallion fertility from equine reproduction expert Ed Squires, MS, PhD, Dipl. ACT, executive director of the Gluck Equine Research Foundation and director of equine programs at the University of Kentucky in Lexington.
- Breeding Soundness Exams for Stallions
- Stored Semen Processing Method Evaluated
- Study: Pentoxifylline's Effect on Semen Quantity and Quality
- Harness Racing's Effect on Fertility
- Vaccinating Pregnant Mares for Equine Viral Arteritis
- Male Horses: A Role in Early-Term Abortion?
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Assisted Reproduction in Horses: Practical Usage (AAEP 2010)
- EVA Confirmed in Great Britain
- Researchers: Selenium's Value is in the Sperm, Not the Blood