September 28, 2009
Carol DiMaggio, who runs Bright Future Farms in California, gives tips on fencing, turn out, and keeping a stallion's mind healthy and happy.
- Breeding Soundness Exams for Stallions
- Stored Semen Processing Method Evaluated
- Study: Pentoxifylline's Effect on Semen Quantity and Quality
- Harness Racing's Effect on Fertility
- Vaccinating Pregnant Mares for Equine Viral Arteritis
- Male Horses: A Role in Early-Term Abortion?
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Assisted Reproduction in Horses: Practical Usage (AAEP 2010)
- EVA Confirmed in Great Britain
- Researchers: Selenium's Value is in the Sperm, Not the Blood