Neurologic or Musculoskeletal? (AAEP 2009 )
December 11, 2009
Dr. Bred Bentz discusses some of the ways a vet discerns the root of lameness.
- Could Horses' Neck Postures Indicate Back Pain?
- Diagnosing Equine Neck Conditions
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Muscle Problems Can Cause Poor Equine Performance
- Horse Gaits: Sound Doesn't Equal Symmetrical
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)