Overcome Rider Fear Part 3: Creating a Plan for Success
January 9, 2014
Garry Stauber and Martha McNiel, LMFT, who operate DreamPower Horsemanship in Gilroy, Ca., show you how to identify the source of your fears and how to systematically work your way back into your equestrian comfort zone.
- Therapeutic Riding Horse Health
- BCHA Expands its Reach to Benefit Equestrians Across the US
- 2014 American Horse Council Convention Wrap-Up
- The ACTHA becomes a USEF Alliance Partner
- Poll Recap: Summer Horse Plans
- State Equine Statute Directory Published
- Poll Recap: Saddle Fit
- Poll Recap: Saddle Up!
- Poll Recap: New Year's Resolutions
- BCHA Gets the Job Done with Low Impact on the Land