Navicular Syndrome Diagnosis: Case Example
July 20, 2010
Dr. Vernon Dryden of Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital demonstrates navicular syndrome diagnosis in a 16-year-old Quarter Horse.
- Ultrasound Beats X Rays for Identifying Articular Lesions
- The Impact of Navicular Bone Shape and Fragments in Horses
- Long Toes in Horses: A Pain in the Butt?
- Navicular Disease: Possible New Treatment Option from Human Medicine
- Hoof Cracks, Wounds, and More Discussed at Farrier Session (AAEP 2010)
- Foot Pain in Horses: Diagnosing Soft Tissue Problems (AAEP 2010)
- Sidebone and Coffin Bone Fractures (AAEP 2010)
- Navicular Disease: Researchers Identify Potential Genes Involved
- Rehabilitating Chronically Laminitic Feet
- Preventing Laminitis in At-Risk Horses