The Horse's Skeleton: Overview
August 17, 2010
See what your horse's skeleton looks like and get an overview of how it works with Dr. Roberta Dwyer of the University of Kentucky's Gluck Equine Research Center.
- Could Horses' Neck Postures Indicate Back Pain?
- Diagnosing Equine Neck Conditions
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Muscle Problems Can Cause Poor Equine Performance
- Horse Gaits: Sound Doesn't Equal Symmetrical
- Repairing Jaw Fractures in the Field (AAEP 2011)
- PRP, Bone Marrow for Tendon/Ligament Injuries (AAEP 2011)
- Joint Lubrication and Injury Response (AAEP 2011)
- Kissing Spines: Common, But Not Career-Ending (AAEP 2011)
- Managing Neck and Back Pain in Sport Horses