How to Clean and (not quite) Disinfect Leather
August 31, 2010
Dr. Roberta Dwyer of the University of Kentucky's Gluck Equine Research Center discusses how to properly clean leather, and why you can't completely disinfect it.
- Biosecurity for Hospitals and Horse Farms
- Equine Piroplasmosis: An In-Depth Review (AAEP 2010)
- MRSA: Horses and Handlers Are Sharing More Than Quality Time
- Biosecurity for Horse Farms: Stall Disinfection and Other Management Techniques
- Controlling Ammonia in Horse Stalls
- Aseptic Platelet-Rich Plasma Preparation Essential in Equine Practice
- Diseases Potentially Spread from Horses to Humans Via Bites Reviewed
- Stallion Hygiene Key for Improving Frozen Semen
- Ireland's EIA Experience: What Did We Learn?
- Best Biosecurity Boots, AAEP 2008