Respiratory Issues in Horses (AAEP 2010)
March 7, 2011
Kelly Carlson, DVM, Dipl. ACVIM, describes respiratory-focused presentations from the 2010 convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners. Topics included antibiotics, electroacupuncture, epidemiological surveys, and more.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)
- Equine NSAID Use: Indications and Complications
- New Insulin Resistance Test Method for Horses (AAEP 2011)