Parasite Study: Winning With Worms
October 18, 2011
Dr. Martin Nielsen of the University of Kentucky describes the take-home messages from a recently published study that found winning Standardbred racehorses had significant worm burdens--even more than some horses that did not perform as well.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Japan's Nuclear Troubles: What is Radiation's Effect on Horses?
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Researchers: Flexion Tests Target Fetlock Joint
- Horse Owners Advised to Prepare for Hurricane Earl
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Deworming Your Horse Webinar June 2
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally