Get tips for maximizing your stallion's health, security, and well-being with safe and sensible stabling practices.
Dr. Regina Turner recaps research on endometritis, factors affecting pregnancy rates, treating placentitis, and more.
Photo by iStock
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2017
- 2018 UK Equine Research Seminar Series Announced
- EVA Prevalence in Spanish Horses
- UK to Host 2018 Equine Showcase, Breeders' Short Course
- Vaccines for All Ages
- Breeding the Newly Retired Stallion
- Olds College Launches Equine Reproduction Tech Program
- UK Gluck Center to Host Fifth USDA-NIFA Symposium on EAV
- International Equine Disease Report, First Quarter 2017
- The Double-Duty Stallion
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. We just got a 4-year-old stallion at our barn, and I wanted to know if even with electric fencing will he be able to break out to get in with the mares that are in the paddock next to him?
A DNA test offers Alayne surprise answers to questions about her BLM mustang's ancestry.