February 01, 1999
Imagine the following telephone conversation. "Yes, I'd like to order some disease, please."
"Yes, ma'am. We can get some disease right out to you. When do you want your disease delivered?"
"The sooner, the better!"... Read More
February 01, 1998
It has been more than 40 years since Canadian investigators reported the birth of the first foal from the insemination of a mare using frozen stallion semen. Since then, the technology of semen freezing has evolved tremendously. On a... Read More
Related Multimedia & Downloads
- Chore-Efficient Winter Water Supply Ideas
- Planting Native Plants in the Fall
- Trail Riding Safety for Hunting Season
- Tips for Developing a Firewise Evacuation Plan
- Wasp Control for You and Your Horse
- Experiences Feeding the Post-Laminitic Horse
- Pasture Tips to Control Weeds
- Firewise Tips for Horse Owners
- Build an Outdoor Wash Rack