A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
Total votes cast: 1486
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Have you ever owned a horse with equine protozoal myeloencephalitis? Tell us about your experiences.
- What is your ideal height for a horse? (Please explain your preferences in the comments!)
- How do you keep your horse's winter blankets clean?
- Do you pull your horse's shoes during the winter? Tell us why or why not!
- Have you ever owned a young horse, 4 years old or younger? If so, tell us about your experiences!
- More Polls