Shock Wave--How Much?
While most equine insurance companies cover up to three focused shock wave treatments, what would you pay per treatment to heal a horse using shock wave therapy if studies demonstrated improvement within weeks?
Total votes cast: 208
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Research shows horse "gaitedness" (displaying a natural gait other than walk, trot, and canter) is likely related to genetics. Have you ever owned a gaited horse?
- How did you find/select your farrier?
- What hoof condition do you deal with most often? (Please select only one.)
- How did you choose your equine veterinarian?
- How often do you have your horse's teeth examined by your veterinarian?
- More Polls