Hot Enough for Ya?
How do you keep your horse cool when it's hot outside?Check all that apply
Total votes cast: 5876
Comments & Write-in Answers
- Research shows horse "gaitedness" (displaying a natural gait other than walk, trot, and canter) is likely related to genetics. Have you ever owned a gaited horse?
- How did you find/select your farrier?
- What hoof condition do you deal with most often? (Please select only one.)
- How did you choose your equine veterinarian?
- How often do you have your horse's teeth examined by your veterinarian?
- More Polls