In-Depth: Respiratory Topics (AAEP Convention 2011)
- By Erica Larson, News Editor
- Mar 06, 2012
Equine respiratory topics including evaluating the upper respiratory tract and treating its ailments and managing inflammatory airway disease in horses is included in the Respiratory section of the 2011 AAEP Convention held in San Antonio, Texas.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)
- New Insulin Resistance Test Method for Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Benefits of Casts for Severe Horse Limb Injuries (AAEP 2011)