Infectious Disease in Horses
- By Les Sellnow
- Aug 15, 2008
Equine authorities discussed numerous infectious disease topics and studies during the 2007 AAEP Convention, including antibody titer levels, azithromycin to help prevent Rhodococcus equi infection, enrofloxacin to treat Leptospira infection of the eye, influenza/West Nile virus vaccines, dentistry, and Lawsonia.
- Eye Evaluation in Equine Prepurchase Exams
- Understanding Equine Cataract Surgery
- Diagnosing and Treating Equine Glaucoma
- Understanding Equine Vision
- Understanding Equine Eyelid Disorders
- Veterinarians Urge Vaccination against West Nile Virus
- Increased Equine West Nile Virus Activity in 2012
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses