Western Veterinary Conference 2013
- February 17-21, 2013
- Las Vegas, NV
One veterinarian outlines several common questions about the barefoot concept and shares her thoughts on each.
Photo by Photos.com
Whether large or small, serious or innocuous, all wounds follow a distinct and complex healing process.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
News & Articles
One veterinarian outlines several common questions about the barefoot concept and shares her thoughts on each. Read More
- How Horse Wounds Heal
- Laminitis Rehab: 'If the Corium is Happy, There's Hope'
- Vestibular Disease in Horses Reviewed
- Study Evaluates Effects of Probiotics for Horses
- Current Diagnostic Options for PPID
- Handling Hyperthermia and Hypothermia in Horses
- EPM Testing, Treatment Options Reviewed
- Hot Topics in Equine Reproduction
- Equine Field Anesthesia Considerations
- View More