Minnesota Humane Group Reports Increased Equine Cases

The Animal Humane Society of St. Paul, Minn., has seen a significant increase in equine-related cases over the past two years. According to the Minnesota Pet and Companion Animal Welfare Act, equines are defined as horses, ponies, mules, and burros. The Act outlines several requirements for ownership of equines. These include:

1. Food. Equines must be provided with food of sufficient

To continue reading this article, become a member of TheHorse.com.

It's FREE and you'll get full access to more than 20,000 articles, video, free reports & more.

Sign In
Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com. Learn More

Free Newsletters

Sign up for the latest in:

From our partners