USEF Offering Expedited Horse Passport Service

The USEF has begun a new expedited FEI and National Passport service which is intended to assist those who have an urgent need to obtain a new passport, revalidate an existing one, change ownership, change a horse's name, and to receive an FEI Recognition Card (a National Passport from any country that is upgraded to an FEI Passport.)

Horses and ponies competing in the FEI

To continue reading this article, become a member of

It's FREE and you'll get full access to more than 20,000 articles, video, free reports & more.

Sign In
Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with FREE weekly newsletters from Learn More

Free Newsletters

Sign up for the latest in:

From our partners