U.K. Horse Killed by Electrical Cable

  • Print
  • Email
  • Favorite
  • Share
  • Newsletters

BBC News reports a horse died after touching a live electricity cable in the eastern part of the United Kingdom. The horse's owner was leading the 12-year-old mare through a field before she reared and fell on the cable that was down behind one of the farm buildings.

Nikola Thompson of the liver

Stay on top of the most recent Horse Health news with FREE weekly newsletters from TheHorse.com. Learn More

Free Newsletters

Sign up for the latest in:

From our partners