If you're in the business of buying and selling horses, how do you settle on a fair price?
Photo by Michelle N. Anderson, TheHorse.com Digital Managing Editor
Do you know other ways to try to locate long-lost horses? And have you ever reunited with one?
Photo by Alexandra Beckstett, The Horse Managing Editor
Find out how signage can protect people on your property, as well as you and your farm from liability.
- Cryptorchid Confusion
- What to do if a Horse's Microchip Company is out of Business
- Tax Depreciation for Racehorses Advances
- Prepurchase Examinations: Don't Forget the Eyes
- Bill Would Extend Equine Industry Tax Benefit
- French Equestrians Protest Tax Law Change
- Maintaining Horse Health Records: Keep Notes on Everything!
- Planning, Zoning Basics for Horse Farms Webinar Scheduled
- Florida Horsemen Collaborating on Economic Impact Study
- Equine Guelph to Offer Equine Business Management Course
- How Much Does a Horse Cost?
- Travel Documents: Know What You Need to Travel with Horses
- Equine-Related Human Injuries
- Starting an Equine Rescue
- Health Insurance for Horses
- Understanding the Prepurchase Exam
- Sales Prepping Yearlings
- Definition Of Horses As Livestock
- Eye Evaluation in Equine Prepurchase Exams
- Accounting Software for Owners
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. The horse I'm interested in buying is a cryptorchid. I really like the horse--should I not consider buying him?
How will climate change affect horse husbandry and disease? Experts are gather later this month to discuss at the first Conference on Climate Change and Horse Management.