How-To Poultice Your Horse's Hoof
June 5, 2012
Sharon Spier, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVIM, University of California, Davis, shows you how to apply a poultice to your horse's hoof to combat hoof abscesses.
- Penetrating Injuries in Horse Hooves
- TheHorse.com Presents Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Common Hoof Problems
- Big Brown Quarter Crack 'Not a Setback'
- Misplaced Nail on Thoroughbred Mare: Case Study
- Pigeon Fever: Myths and Misconceptions
- Don't Ignore Your Horse's Hooves this Winter and Spring
- Hoof-Care Triage
- Handling Non-Weight Bearing Lameness in the Field (AAEP 2012)
- Managing Equine Foot Problems
- What Shape are my Horse's Feet In?