Dr. Erin Denney-Jones discusses how physical therapy can help horses heal post injury.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Leg Weights Help Rehabilitate Hind Limb Gait Issues
- Horse Stretching Benefits, Approaches Detailed
- Regulation of Complementary Therapies: States of Confusion
- Cross-Training For Horses
- The Breaking Point--Catastrophic Injuries
- Equine Physical Therapy
- Alternative Therapies: Quality or Quackery?
- Reconditioning After Lay-Up
- Exercise Equipment
- Stretching for the Horse