Recent large-scale surveys suggest clients want their veterinarians to provide more services for geriatric horses.
Photo by iStock
Age is a number, not a disease, said Dr. Megan Shepherd. Remember this when tailoring a diet for your older horse.
Photo by Photos.com
- Establishing Health Care Programs for Aging Horses
- Think Before You Medicate Your Horse
- How to Feed Senior Horses
- 2017 Mid-Atlantic Nutrition Conference Takes Place April 5-6
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2016
- Feed Tags: Four Components to Evaluate
- How Immunosenescence Impacts Senior Horse Care
- Deconstructing the Laminitis 'Train Wreck'
- Founder vs. Laminitis
- Seeking Relief: Current Directions in Equine Pain Management
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. I hear a lot of people use the words laminitis and founder interchangeably. Are these two conditions the same thing?
If you choose to volunteer in an emergency or disaster situation, consider these important factors before loading up and leaving.