ACT 2013: Components of a Stallion Breeding Exam
August 11, 2013
Dr. Dickson Varner describes what he's looking for during a stallion breeding soundness exam.
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Estimating Future Stallion Fertility
- Atypical Causes of Stallion Infertility
- Managing Subfertile Stallions
- Stallion Infertility and the Y Chromosome
- Post-Thaw Semen Quality Tested
- Does Breeding Impact Stallions' Performance Under Saddle?
- Study: Antibiotics in Extenders can Prevent CEM Transmission
- Keeping Stallions' Genital Microflora in Check
- How to Select and Prepare a Stimulus Mare