ACVIM 2013: Comparing Human and Equine Neonates
June 14, 2013
Neonatologist Dr. Christine Gleason of Seattle Children's Hospital talks about the similarities between human babies and foals and lessons the two fields can learn from each other.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supportive Care for Foals with Pharyngeal Dysfunction
- Patella Infections in Foals Require Prompt Care (AAEP 2011)
- Monitoring and Preventing EPE on Endemic Farms (AAEP 2011)
- Behavioral Differences Between Colts and Fillies Examined
- Developmental Dental Disorders in Horses
- Managing Deciduous Teeth in Young Horses
- Researchers Examine One-Sided Imprint Training